Lifestyles festival attracts thousands of visitors over the weekend.
Our primary aim is to attract quality traders who complement the activities of Extreme Sport and Culture, or retailers offering goods which are not already available in Hunstanton.
We have a selection of pitches in prime locations available to traders and those providing equipment and services for water or street sports activities will be particularly welcome. However, we will also consider other types of traders in order to cater for varied interests.
What is the cost of a Trading Pitch?
The cost of a pitch for the whole weekend is £from £100 – £500. We cannot offer a daily rate due to demand of pitches and the limited number of pitches available. Traders may book more than one pitch if required (to a maximum of 2).
What is the size and cost of a Trading Pitch?
Space only is provided. Small pitches must have a shelter/gazebo, supplied by the trader. Please note reduced rate pitches at £100 are for Charities only. Non-charities booking these spaces will be rejected.
1 x small pitch approx 2.7m x 2.7m @ £150 (£100 for Charities)
1 x large pitch approx 4.8m x 2.4m @ £300
2 x large pitches approx 4.8m x 4.8m @ £500
How to reserve a Trading Pitch
Bookings will only be accepted using this website and when payment is received, using PayPal. Bookings will be accepted on a first come first served basis. However, the Lifestyles Association reserve the right to refuse any booking at any time should they feel that the type of trade is either oversubscribed or inappropriate for the event.
In the case of your reservation being refused or cancelled by the Lifestyles Association you will be given a full refund of the monies paid. The refund will be given by the same means in which you paid.
Please complete the form below to book and pay for a Trading Pitch. Upon receipt of your booking the Lifestyles Association will be in touch to confirm.
Terms & Conditions / Booking information
- Bookings will be accepted on a first come first served basis, upon receipt of payment. However, the Lifestyles Association reserve the right to refuse any booking at any time if the type of trade is either oversubscribed or inappropriate for the event. Any reservation refused or cancelled by the Lifestyles Association will be refunded in full.
- In the event that a trader wishes to cancel a booking – this must be cancelled with at least 30 days notice prior to the event to be entitled to a refund. The Lifestyles Association also reserve the right to deduct the cost of the transaction charges from the refund.
- Please note that if more than one pitch is required it is the Trader’s responsibility to ensure the correct pitches are booked. Should two side-by-side pitches not be available it might be possible to negotiate with other pitch holders on the day. To do so is entirely at the Trader’s own risk and is by private negotiation with the other Trader/pitch holder. Lifestyles Association will not under any circumstance get involved in such negotiation and the pitch holder has no obligation to exchange pitches and has every right to maintain the position reserved.
- The trading areas are not secure and it is the responsibility of the pitch holder to ensure that any valuables or items that are likely to be a danger to others are secured or removed from the pitch when not attended. The Lifestyles Association accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to property however caused.
Health and Safety
- Each trader must hold public liability insurance and must declare that this will be in force during the event when booking the pitch.
- It is the sole responsibility of the trader to ensure that the goods and services being traded are of merchandisable quality and fit for purpose.
- It is the sole responsibility of the trader to ensure that their trading area is kept tidy and free from anything that might cause injury or an inconvenience to others. Walkways must be kept clear at all times.
Access, Services, Equipment and Security
- The Lifestyles Association provides the ground space only.
- It is the responsibility of the trader to supply all equipment relating to their business including display stands and shelter/gazebo.
- Small pitches are to be dismantled at the end of each day, approx 6pm.
- There is no glass or alcohol to be allowed on site as it is part of the licenced area
- Water is available from an outside tap located at the Hunstanton Sailing Club close by and can be collected using your own suitable container(s).
- Public toilet facilities are available nearby. Please Note: You cannot use the Sailing Club facilities unless you are a member.
- The trade area is publicly accessible, though during the evening will be patrolled by security staff, however we cannot guarantee the security of the site and recommend that no valuables are left overnight and the trader area is closed securely.
- Upon arrival – please report to the event HQ
- Access to the trade area, and the movement of vehicles on site is restricted to the following times/conditions:
- Traders are invited to arrive and set up anytime between 06.30am to 08:00am on Friday 19th September.
- Vehicular movement is not permitted on site between 08:00 and 18:00 on Saturday
- On Saturday there is a 30 minute window of opportunity for trader vehicles to be on site between 18:00 and 18:30. Please note this is a small window as the site will be open to the public and moving vehicles will be accompanied by a marshall at all times.
- On Sunday the last music performance finishes at 17:00. Traders may exit the site and vehicular movement is permitted from 17:30.